‘Got Donuts?’ If not, you’re missing out

The service we received at “Got Donuts?” was overall, incredible. Their staff managed to get 16 donut orders out to us in about five minutes, (which is impressive enough in and of itself) and some items were heated before being served to us. Despite the fact we hit them with a large group to serve with no notice, the staff was friendly and extremely efficient.

The Eagle’s Tale staff visited the new “Got Donuts” to review the new shop now located on 23rd Street in Canyon. What they found was friendly service, bright decor, clean facilities and the most delicious donuts and kolaches ready to make customers obsess over how quickly they can make a return trip.

Read individual reviews and see products in the photos above. Oh, and get donuts!

About the Photographers
Erin Sheffield, Editor-in-Chief
Hullo! I’m a senior in my third year on staff and my second year as an editor-in-chief. You can catch most of my work in the news and blogs sections. When I’m not around the school with a camera and a press pass, I spend my time in choir, musical, various competitions and on my...
Katelyn Spivey, Editor-in-Chief
Hi there! I am a senior, and this is my third year on staff and second as editor-in-chief. I am choir president and a member of the varsity and show choirs, and in theater, I participate in musical and the One-Act Play competition. I am a self-proclaimed cat mom to a slightly overweight orange cat,...
Seth Nickell, Staff Reporter
Hey! My name is Seth Nickell, and this is my first year on The Eagle’s Tale Online staff. I am a junior, and I’m involved in football, basketball, baseball, The Business Club, FCA and my church youth group. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, and being involved throughout the community. My passion...
Sydney Gadberry, Staff Reporter
Hey, I’m Sydney Gadberry. This is my first year on staff at The Eagle’s Tale. I’m involved in choir and Spanish, and I volunteer at my church. I’m also interested in missionary work. I’ve been on two incredibly life-changing missions trips, one to Africa and the other to Cambodia. After high school, I want to...
Maryssa Rodriguez, Staff Reporter
Hola! Me llamo Maryssa, and I’m a junior working in my second year as a reporter for The Eagle’s Tale. I enjoy drawing, writing and spending time with animals. I’m not only a writer though; in fact, I also like learning new things in subjects such as science and math. I hope my interest in...
Madison Matlock, Staff Reporter
Howdy, my name is Madison Matlock! I am a senior, and I am so honored to be a part of The Eagle’s Tale staff! I stay very busy competing in FFA competitions. From milk judging to public speaking, I run around the state of Texas advocating agriculture, and I love every second of it! I...
Macy McClish, Associate Editor
Hey guys, I’m Macy McClish and I’m a junior. This is my second year on staff, and I’m so excited to serve as one of the three associate editors. I’m the sole junior drum major in the Soaring Pride Band and play the flute during concert season. When I manage to find some spare time,...
Luke Bruce, Associate Editor
Hey there! My name is Luke Bruce, and I’m a junior. This is my second year on staff, and I’m so excited to work as one of the three radical associate editors. I like to write news articles, and I also play the alto saxophone in the band. As well as those awesome things, I...
John Flatt, Video Editor
Hey there, I’m John Flatt, the video editor for The Eagle’s Tale. I play the alto saxophone in the band, I’m an Eagle Scout, and I’m looking forward to spending this year with all my friends here on the newspaper staff.  I hope to entertain and inform you this school year, and I will do...
Jaren Tankersley, Co-Editor in Chief
Salutations, I am Jaren Tankersley. I am a senior, and I am very excited to spend my third and final year on the Eagle’s Tale staff as Co-Editor-in-Chief. I am vice president of the class of 2018, vice president of our NHS chapter and vice president of the Drama Club. I participate in the all-school...
Faith Douglass, Sports Editor
Hey, I’m Faith Douglass! I am a senior this year, and this is my second year in newspaper. I play basketball and run cross country and track. I am in Student Council, Decide to Defy, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, LEAD, National Honor Society and Superteam, and I go to University Church of Christ. I love...
Claire Meyer, Associate Editor
Hey hey! I’m Claire Meyer, a junior. I am thrilled to be returning to The Eagle’s Tale as associate editor. When I’m not practicing for UIL academics or writing creatively, I can be found curled up in bed with a book or a sketchpad. I love old movies, listening to music and playing the piano,...
Braden Lefevre, Associate Editor
Hey there! I’m Braden Lefevre, and I am a senior at Canyon High. This is my third and final year to serve as a member of The Eagle’s Tale Staff, and I am elated and honored to serve as an associate editor of this stellar publication. I am also the senior drum major of the...
Aryauna Thompson, Staff Reporter
Hello! This is my third year as a staff reporter on The Eagle’s Tale staff. I am incredibly excited to yet again work with such an incredible team of journalists. Outside of The Eagle’s Tale, I am very active in the Soaring Pride Band, UIL Academics, various honors societies, the PRO internship program and my...